一 Um
给我 Para Mim
疯癫,失常,酒精迷幻的夜晚与清晨,雾水与冰粒从黑夜的白云里泄出,把我的神志浇得透底。
Insanity, anomaly, alcoholic psychedelic nights and dawns, fog and ice leaked from the white clouds of the black night, and poured my mind through, from head to bottom
咚咚咚,谁趴在地砖上敲响三点的钟?
Boom, boom, boom, who is lying on the floor tiles to ring three o’clock?
瓶子碎了,一脚油门,杆子折了。
The bottle was broken, the accelerator was kicked, and the pole broke.
哈哈哈,我的家人不见了,从我的记忆里,从我的照片里,他们的脸庞变得苍白又干枯,血脉最终靠着物件来维持。
Hahaha, my family has disappeared. From my memory, from my photos, their pale and dry faces and our blood, maintained by healthy commodities.
这一次,是我造的孽。
This time, it was my sin.
我的朋友不见了,从大街上,从房间里,从树林的阴翳里消失了,戴上手铐,送入监牢,抹除过去。
My friend disappeared, disappeared from the street, from the room, from the shadow of the woods, put on handcuffs, sent to prison, and wiped off the past.
他们还存在吗? 要靠什么继续维持人的形态?
Do they still exist? How to continue to the form of humans?
这感觉是一只沾了石油的松鼠。
It feels like a squirrel dipped in oil.
二 Dois
给松鼠 Para Esquilo
我梦到一片海,漂浮着闪闪发光的漆黑石油。
I dreamed of a sea, floating with sparkling black oil.
一个人大口吞下,嘴唇、鼻腔、食道、肛门、眼睛、皮肤、毛发、脚趾甲都沾上了那黏腻的生命。
A person swallowed it with avariciousness, his lips, nose, oesophagus, anus, eyes, skin, hair, toenails were all stained with that sticky form of life.
石油还活着吗?那人复活了吗?那人走上街头奔跑,用死亡接待所有熟悉的陌生人。
Is the oil still alive? Is that person resurrected? The man took to the streets and ran, hospitalising all familiar strangers with death.
太可怕了,我一直奔跑,跑到一处累了,我给了他一拳。
It was terrible. I kept running, and when I was tired, I punched him.
三 Três
给卢卡斯 Para Lucas
只有一半山的半山腰上,野风涌进一座透风的城堡。
Halfway down an only-a-half hill, wild gust is floating into a draft castle.
与其说是一座城堡,不如说不过是一顶帆布帐篷;
Not so much a castle as a canvas tent,
与其说是一顶帐篷,不如说它是烂泥筑的迷宫。
Not so much a tent as a labyrinth built in mud.
火把,靠着它的生命踏进这座城堡。
Challenger’s torchlight steps into this castle with its life of fire.
你让火烧毁了帐篷,你让整座迷宫陷入炙热的深渊。
You make the fire burn down the tent, bust the whole maze in an abyss, a conflagration.
可这时,风却突然凝固了,逃走了。
But yet this time, the wind curdles and flees away.
原来你是水。
O, you are water.